To prevent and manage obesity, the clinic assesses and analyzes an individual’s body composition and offers diet plans, exercise plans, continuous care, and counseling.
- BMI = [weight(Kg) ÷ height (m)2 ] > 25
- Body fat : Women > 30%, Men > 25%
|Humanities and Social Sciences Campus||
|Natural Sciences Campus||
Wed. & Thu. 09:30~11:30
Wed. & Thu. 09:30~11:30
Excluding lunch break - 12:00 to 13:00
Hours may change depending on the consultation hours
How to Use
- Visit the Health Care Center on Obesity Counseling hours.
- Ask about obesity counseling.
- After Measuring Body Composition, consult with the counselor.
- Consult diet and exercise counseling.
- Revisit the health center to check the weight loss results after 2-4 weeks later.
- Because of COVID-19, Measuring Body Composition.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Various Cancers (colon / rectal cancer, breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, etc.)
- Chronic diseases that increase the risk of death
Things to note before your body composition test
Measure while you are fasting.
If you’ve already had a meal, measure your body composition two hours after your meal.
Since food is considered to affect the weight and body composition, it can lead to errors during measurement.
- If you’ve already had a meal, measure your body composition two hours after your meal.
Measure after using the bathroom.
Urine or feces affect your weight, but they are not the main components of body composition.
They can also cause a biological error.
- Urine or feces affect your weight, but they are not the main components of body composition.
Measure before exercising.
- Intense exercise or excessive movement can temporarily change your body composition.
Stand about 5 minutes before the measurement.
- If you measure right after long sitting or lying down, your body moisture can go down radically and affect the measurement.
Measure before the sauna or bath.
- If you sweat heavily, moisture in your body can be temporarily changed.
If you are a woman, do not measure at the period of menstruation.
- Temporary increase in body water can affect the measurement.
Measure at 20-50 ℃.
- The human body is the most stable at the room temperature. It can cause temporary changes in body composition, if it is too cold of hot.
- If you repeat the measurement, compare the results after measurement under the same conditions such as the same dress, fasting, pre-exercise.
Measure in the morning if possible.
- The longer you stand, the more water goes inside in the body. This phenomenon is increasingly prominent in the afternoon.
- Someone who uses internal electronic device such as Pacemaker(a device that is placed inside someone's body in order to help their heart, beat in the right way) can not use body composition test device.